1. My favorite movie ever is Pretty Woman and I can quote it, nearly word for word. Yes, I know it's about a prostitute, and I feel no guilt.
2. We rarely, if ever, shovel snow when it snows. I apologize now to any former, current, or future postman who delivers to our house.
3. I don't recall ever teaching my boys their letters or numbers, but somehow they have all learned them.
4. I never pay attention to when our boys bathe. Luckily, my sweet husband does.
5. I LOVE coffee of all kinds, any time of day, and always always ALWAYS in fun mugs.
6. I get giddy when we have snow days.
7. I kind of hope I get to feel giddy tomorrow morning.
8. I love nights at home with my four boys.
9. I love nights out on the town with friends.
10. I really love old things.
11. I prefer new underwear, though.
12. I am sometimes inappropriate, often prideful, and quite often too worried about myself.
13. I am utterly hopeless without a Savior, and saved only by his grace.