Simon and I are still in Cambodia hanging out with Auntie and the kids while Uncle Dave is on a motorcycle trip. Don't go thinking I'm all noble and brave...I've been homesick for my big boys!!! I think it's a combination of being all the way around the world without them and the fact that I had already been gone for 3 weeks, but I haven't been this homesick since college. I was actually entertaining the thought of throwing up violently or breaking a bone so that I'd have to go home. :) Tim did say I could come home early (even though there's a fee!!), but there are no flights available. Therefore, I'm going to stick it out. I can do this. I've given birth and climbed a dang high mountain in Mexico...this will not defeat me!!!!! I am, however, overwhelmed by the thought of posting anything about our trip because there is SO MUCH I could say. So, I'll get back to posting pictures and details later...tonight I'm going to follow Gretchen's lead... By the way, I should mention that even in my homesickness, I managed to get a head massage/shampoo/cucumber facial/neck massage/haircut/french pedicure yesterday all for the total price of....$14!!!!!!!!
1. What is your occupation right now? wife and mama
2. What color are your socks right now? I haven't worn socks for 4 weeks!
3. What are you listening to right now? a REALLY loud dog and the hum of the computer
4. What was the last thing you ate? Rice and Beans with Pico de Gallo
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Oh yeah!! Love it!
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My loverboy
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I adore her!!!!
8. How old are you today? 34
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? football, but I don't do it that often
10. What is your favorite drink? Hard to say...McDonald's coke or mocha with carmel or iced coffee or mama's sweet tea or chocolate milk or black coffee...hmm...i guess i really like drinks!!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? oh, my, yes, and i need it right now REAL BAD (imagine me saying this like Paulette on Legally Blonde 2)!!
12. Favorite food? almost anything I'm eating in a restaurant
13. Last movie you watched? Twilight, about 3 hours ago
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve
15. How do you vent anger? Talk about it, A LOT!!
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Eliot, my cabbage patch kid
17. What is your favorite season? fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherry Pie, Blueberry muffins
19. Living Arrangements? husband, three boys, a dog, and me in a house
20. When was the last time you cried? on Saturday
21. What is on the floor of your closet? Probably nothing because I'm not there...if I was there, there would be laundry piled...yep, Tim's the neat freak, I'm the messy.
22. What did you do last night? Had dinner at Steve and Deb's apartment above a lingerie store, then rode a tuk tuk driven by a drunk Cambodian back to our guest house (hotel), then fell asleep watching a rerun of the Golden Globe awards
23. What are you most afraid of? not really living
24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburger...what, exactly, is a spicy hamburger??
25. Favorite dog breed? anything that always looks like a cute puppy...otherwise, I don't really like 'em
26. Favorite day of the week? Thursday
27. How many states have you lived in? 2
28. Diamonds or pearls? I kind of like them together.
Now, keep the fun going by putting this on your blog and leaving me a comment letting me know that you did.
Good night...I'm off to bed!!