Friday, February 4, 2011

Can.Not.Stop.Listening.To.This.Song

This songs makes me want to be more like Jesus. Go to itunes and buy it. You know you want to.

I've been looking for a reason… I've been longing for a purpose…

I'm losing all my meaning…I've run out of excuses.

Lord, it's hard to know You. ..I don't always see your plan ...

But holiness is calling me so take me as I am.

Chorus:
You are my everything, you are the song I sing; I'll do anything for you

Teach me how to pray, to live a life of grace; I'll go anywhere with you

Jesus, be my everything.

Lord, I get so tired of the struggle within...

I settle in complacency and I'm weighed down in my sin...

So lead me past emotion, 'cause they change with the wind...

I want to be a true disciple to daily choose Your hand.

Jesus My Everything by Matt Maher


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: