Sunday, February 6, 2011

Through Ezra's Eyes


















































Ezra got Grammie's old camera when she got a new camera for Christmas. After we got him all set up, he said, "What should I take pictures of, Mama?". I said, "Just take pictures of things you love". When I connected the camera and these were the first three pictures to pop up, my heart skipped a beat. These are the things he loves.

What an honor to be entrusted with these three. May I be found worthy.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that's so lovely. I have two nieces and a nephew and they're all beautiful and special in their own way, but every time I see Kairyn, she runs to me, arms outstretched, and says "DEDE! I MISSED YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" And it always makes my day. Children are amazing that way.

Jacki said...

Awesome! What a sweetheart. :)

Melissa Milbourn said...

guess I didn't make the cut. ha. I'm just being a dork. this is a really cool post

Monica said...

Love it.