Sunday, February 13, 2011

More Now Than Ever

















So, when I drove like a wild woman after my master's degree graduation to get to Tim who was at church camp and then we got this picture taken together (me with my super cool bib overalls on and Tim with his nappy hair and dark tan), I had no idea how much I would love this man. I thought I loved him then...and I did...but, oh, how I love him now.

Love grows, but not without effort. Love grows with hard work, giving up our own thing, saying sorry when it feels like we shouldn't have to, loving when the other is unlovable, doing loving things when we are feeling far from loving, speaking honestly, listening with a soft heart when we'd like to be defensive, yelling and then humbly apologizing, messing up royally and then admitting the screw-up.

Love is hard, but it is oh so worth it. I would not want to be on this journey with anyone else. I love him more now than ever!!

















Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: